Spring Open 18th March: Updated Draw Sheet

Spring Open Rescheduled to 18th March

The spring open was postponed from Sunday 4th March and rescheduled to Sunday March 18th. As per our previous communications, we have transferred all players to exactly the same times on Sunday 18th and we hope that you are still able to join us.... please can you let us know as soon as possible if your team is unable to make it by contacting
Pro@kingtongolf.co.uk or comps@kingtongolf.co.uk

The positive here is that we will have another 20 minutes of light available and can therefore fit in a few more groups so if you were unable to play on the original date please let us know and we will try to fit you in. Thank you for your support and understanding in this reschedule the spring open is an important event for Kington Golf Club and we look forward to seeing you all in tropical weather on Sunday 18th March. See updated Draw Sheet below:

Open Postponed

Spring Open Draw Sheet