Clubhouse Noticeboard

Showing 1 - 2 of 2 Items (Page 1 of 1)

2019 Spring Open Postponed

We have taken the decision to cancel the 2019 Spring Open (Sun 10th March).

The forecast is currently suggesting a little rain at 8am but the wind speed is forecast to reach 50mph plus gusts late morning along with hail and rain.

Rain is forecast over night and currently advice from our Greens Staff is that there is a distinct possibility the course will be closed in the morning and they are concerned with the potential damage 130 players may cause to the course at this critical time of the year.

With visitors travelling considerable distancess the responsible decision is to cancel. We will still attempt to run a roll up in the morning as per normal depending on whether the course is playable but please, if possible can you support our clubhouse who obviously are now full of food supplies and they are running the popular Sunday Carvery.

If we are able to schedule another day we will attempt to do so however with society bookings and competition season about to start we are struggling for suitable dates and will keep you informed. If you had vistors playing with you then look at the invitation open which is scheduled early May.

Phil Jones.

 

Bradnor Bugle Newsletter 2019: March Issue

Greetings all!

 

The March 2019 Issue of the Club's Newsletter Bradnor Bugle is now available for you to view, download and print ~

 

Don't forget to fold down the centre line for easier storage and later reading!

 

Follow this link: Bugle_March2019

Showing 1 - 2 of 2 Items (Page 1 of 1)

Archives