To view our course flyover hole-by-hole click HERE
KINGTON GOLF CLUB - THE JEWEL IN THE CROWN OF HEREFORDSHIRE GOLF
Kington Golf Club, founded in 1925, is located on Bradnor Hill, just outside the medieval town in the beautiful ancient county of Herefordshire. The course was designed by the highly regarded Golf Architect, Major Cecil Key Hutchison, it is regarded as one of the finest natural Links courses in the country.
Hutchison, who worked with James Braid in designing Carnoustie and Gleneagles and later remodelled Woodhall Spa, made excellent use of the outstanding natural location.
The course is also noted for its spectacular views. The panoramic view includes the Brecon Beacons National Park, Black Mountains, the Radnorshire Hills, Hergest Ridge the Malvern and Clee Hills. The land is part of the National Trust and accommodates the historic Offa's Dyke walk
Kington is also noted for the superb quality of our greens that are played on even in the winter months. Temporary greens are a rarity at Kington.
Thank you for playing our course, please come again!
Just click on the number of the hole above to see more information.